Sunday, December 14, 2008

Let's just say, i'm not a destroyer / Dec 14

sundays suck balls!

but kevin barnes doesn't :)
well at least not metaphorically

anyway! last night i watched elf with amanda, alex, davis and erin. finally!! i've been waiting to see that movie for so long. i am never fully in the christmas spirit until that movie has been watched. amanda was baffled at the fact that i knew every word to "pennies from heaven" harhardsjfosdjfo.

so right now, alex is at the purcells', my parents are gone getting christmas gifts, and i'm sitting here listening to Of Montreal at a ridiculously loud volume, all clad and ready for when my mom can take me to go ride chief. at least i dont have to go to church anymore. :)

i'm pretty excited about my friends' christmas gifts. i hope they enjoy them. i'm excited to make cookies with my BIFFLS!@!@#!@#!@# tomorrow, and then making gingerbread houses and going to the bay club to watch the boat parade next weekend.
mmm! christmas spirit is afoot! i hope everybody else is feelin it. :)

christmas song of the day: I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm (Stuhr Remix) Kay Starr - Christmas Remixed - Holiday Classics Re-Grooved - I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm (Stuhr Remix)

No comments: