Monday, March 23, 2009

paraphrased:



Me:
Whenever I don't get much sleep I'm always so hyperactive! Oh my God!
Erin: Well, that's because your body is trying to make up the energy for you, and the excess energy makes you hyper.
Me: Is that... did you just make that up?
Erin: Yeah. I did.

---

Davis: I think I'm going to wear this shirt tomorrow, too.
Me: Oh... why?
Davis: I like it.
Me (whispering to Erin): I know why he wants to wear it. So his princess can see.
We simultaneously look up to Davis, looking back at us. He has a very unhappy face.

---

Melissa: Ohh MY GOD!
Me: What?!
Melissa: It's the pregnant girl!
Me (grabbing Melissa and Erin): Ohhh my God... there is a baby inside of her! You do not see that every day! Let's go kick it!
Erin: Oh my God! You WOULD say that!

---

Me: You know, if you comb lemon juice through your hair, and go out in the sun for a few hours, you get natural highlights.
Erin: Oh wow, That's cool. Let's do that! This weekend.
Me: Okay! We can bathe in the lemon juice!
Erin: Yeeahh! I can picture that, in a little blow up pool, bathing in lemon juice...
Davis: That... does not sound fun.

---

Me: Don't men like to be sort of dominant, or protective in the relationship?
Erin: Ask the man!
Erin and I turn to Davis.
Erin: Do they like that, Davis?
Davis: I don't know, well, hmm... For me personally, I like nobody to be the dominant one. Sort of a mutual thing. She has my back, and I have hers. We have eachother's backs. Because... Because I'm a bastard or something, I don't even know.

---

Erin: Aaaaaaaahhhh... You make me want to clench my fists.


byebye!

3 comments:

Pace Bailey said...

When you're tired, your body does make an attempt to pump extra glucose into your blood along with adrenaline. Or so I believe, just saying.

Lizzy Newman said...

erin was unintentionally smart :') thats my girl

Erin Purcell said...

Deduction skills